AV Receiver and Speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Sorry for my previous post - not sure where the random text came from.

I am just about to purchase a SONY 40W4500. To go with this I thinking of buying a Onkyo TX-SR606. I could do with your help in selecting a suitable set of av speakers.

I have the following requirements for them:

- I am unlikely to get approval from the wife for a set av speakers and separate hi fi speakers for music. So I they need to do a reasonable job of music and surround sound – I realise I am not going to get the best of both worlds here;
- They also have to be stylish to fit into the lounge – or to paraphrase, ‘they can’t be big ugly boxes’.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
hatters30:
Sorry for my previous post - not sure where the random text came from.

I am just about to purchase a SONY 40W4500. To go with this I thinking of buying a Onkyo TX-SR606. I could do with your help in selecting a suitable set of av speakers.

I have the following requirements for them:

- I am unlikely to get approval from the wife for a set av speakers and separate hi fi speakers for music. So I they need to do a reasonable job of music and surround sound - I realise I am not going to get the best of both worlds here;
- They also have to be stylish to fit into the lounge - or to paraphrase, 'they can't be big ugly boxes'.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Budget? If you can afford it go for the new Monitor Audio Radius HD set.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts