Audionet vs Densen Vs Naim

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
I am looking for a cd player to hook up to my Linn Classik pre which in turn is conencted to my Linn Klout. I do not wanna get rid of this system but am looking to get an even better disc spinner.

My budget is 1500 quid.

As my post suggests i am looking at Audionet Art v2, Densen Beat B 400 plus, and Naim 5i the new model.

What is required is punch and great attack. Big bass but not bright treble as my speakers are perfect treble wise.

Thaiman I think has heard Audionet so am interested to see his opinion.

The sound i like is Grado house style. Bright n in your face with slam.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="rich51080"]
Thaiman I think has heard Audionet so am interested to see his opinion.

[/quote]

You think I have heard the ART? I am living with it, cherish it and even dust it now and again :)

I also A/B it with the Densen in question and the audionet is still here
emotion-5.gif

I never heard the 5i(talic) but if the CDX 2 couldn't change my mind , I doubt the new nait 5i can. Something that on par with the ART I have heard (similar price) is Densen 400XS but not many other unless "up the budget considerbly". all imo and don't forget that Rock is mainly what I listen to.

rich51080

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
There is a 2nd hand Audionet Art v2 for 900 quid only 18 months old. Thaiman do u think i should just go buy it ;) You know im a rocker. Would it satisfy my needs???

No where near me demos Audionet. Damn!!!

Nor Densen for that matter. Which would go better with B&W speakers.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="rich51080"]There is a 2nd hand Audionet Art v2 for 900 quid only 18 months old.[/quote]

BARGAIN I reckon
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts