audiolab separates to naim uniti?

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi can anyone help me? ? I have audiolab 8000 cd 8000q 8000m x2 monitor audio rs1. Im thinking of going down the one box route but dont want to lose much quality would that happen if i went for the uniti? ?

Well, you wouldn't need your tuner, for a start, as the Uniti has DAB, FM and internet radio. You would have rather less rated power, but whether that mattered would depend on your room size and typical listening volume.

I'm sure you appreciate that you'd really need a proper demo to be sure. The good news is that is one thing you are likely to get from a Naim dealer.

Singslinger

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
If you don't need a CD player, I would suggest going for the new Naim SuperUniti instead.

I haven't heard the SuperUniti but I did own the Uniti for one year or so and finally sold it because I started to get frustrated with the sound. It's a good piece of kit but in my experience and for my purposes its 50W amp isn't sufficient.

Hope this helps.

audioaddict

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes thanks singslinger that was the one thing i was worried about going from 125 watt monos to a 50 watter so i will give that a miss i will now concentrate on upgrading the speakers although the audiolabs need a sweeter treble to calm em down a bit

TRENDING THREADS