Audiolab or Roskan?

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Was currently thinking about the audiolab 8200cdq with 2x 8200m monoblocks then started thinking about the Roskan caspian M2 cdp and amp.I know there is a big price diiference here in price but quite fancy the digital inputs on the audiolab. Going be adding a streamer later on maybe the np30 but might need something alot better for the caspian. Speakers are B&W 684. opinions appreciated.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
The Audiolab will have an advantage due to it's monoblock configuration, and as you say, you'll have digital inputs with the CDQ too. But see if you can get a demo with your speakers and see what you think. You may prefer the sound of one or the other with your 684's.

SteveR750

Disappointingly the M2 can't be bridged and there will be no M2 monobloc either which is a shame. I'm no fan of Cyrus amps, but when you get into mono x territory even I am impressed. I'd be tempted by the audiolab route too.

Fisherking 145

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I believe so, somebody mentioned it was possible on the M1 power amp thread.

I've listened to the CDQ through the Caspian M2 integrated. Very nice.

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried that amp with the roskan cdp and the cdq with the monoblocks. Ive seen the roskan amp for about the same as the monoblocks. I'm also wondering how well the sytem would be balanced if I bi amped the intergrated roskan with the 2310.

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried that amp with the roskan cdp and the cdq with the monoblocks. Ive seen the roskan amp for about the same as the monoblocks. I'm also wondering how well the sytem would be balanced if I bi amped the intergrated roskan with the 2310.

Fisherking 145

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
No to both I'm afraid. Probably didn't want to spend as much as the Monoblocks being the reason, bit frightened I'd like them. Already had the CDQ which is why I haven't heard the M2 Cd player.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts