Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSBSE

GoldenBoy2804

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking at getting a new Hi-Fi system (first ever) and I am interested in getting the Audio Technica At-LP120XUSB to accompany my Dali Spektor 2 speakers. While researching the turntable I came across the AT-LP120XUSBSE which seems to be a limited edition version of the AT-LP120X. The limited edition version seems only to be available from a German electronics website called Expert and I was wondering if there was any other possible way to get this version. Any information about this turntable would also be much appreciated as there does not seem to be anything about it anywhere apart from its listing on the aforementioned website and audio technica’s own website. Many thanks.

Gray

We can guess the SE stands for Special Edition, but as for what's special....(I was trying to understand the German o_O).
May be worth you contacting AT for advice.

The turntable has a built in pre-amplifier but, you need to be aware (you probably are) that it will not directly drive your speakers. Have you got an amplifier in mind?

GoldenBoy2804

Apr 1, 2020
Visit site
Yes that’s my last challenge and I‘ve been looking around for the best options in my (limited) price range which seem to be amps like the Sony STR-DH190 and Pioneer A10AE. Do you have any recommendations? (Preferably around £200)

Yes that’s my last challenge and I‘ve been looking around for the best options in my (limited) price range which seem to be amps like the Sony STR-DH190 and Pioneer A10AE. Do you have any recommendations? (Preferably around £200)
I notice both the amps you mention have a MM preamp in them, this being the case you don't need one on the turntable. Suggest you rethink your turntable and, unless you need radio, buy the Pioneer or the old favourite the Onkyo 9010

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts