Audio Pro - Living LV2e - where to buy in UK? Any opinions?

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
http://www.audiopro.com/products/living-lv2e

I'm very interested in sourcing a pair but the link of their website dealer leads to a dealer website that doesn't appear to be selling the product...

I've seen Audio Pro Living LV2 for sale online so am wondering what the additional 'e' actually means.

Would also be interested in hearing opinions of those who have had a listen or own a pair. I'd be choosing something like this over the idea of a dock system, i.e. Zeppelin or rCube etc.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Nick. I meant to follow this up earlier but am out of the office today. I'll also get in touch with the UK distributor/PR tomorrow and try and find out more.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
I have done some investigation - they look like a great product. Wireless streaming from any device. The E version doesnt appear to have USB 2.0 input but it doesnt appear on my current price list. I have asked Audio Pro and I imagine I will be ordering a set up to play with.

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
byakuya83 said:
http://www.audiopro.com/products/living-lv2e I'm very interested in sourcing a pair but the link of their website dealer leads to a dealer website that doesn't appear to be selling the product... I've seen Audio Pro Living LV2 for sale online so am wondering what the additional 'e' actually means. Would also be interested in hearing opinions of those who have had a listen or own a pair. I'd be choosing something like this over the idea of a dock system, i.e. Zeppelin or rCube etc.

I heard them. They are much better than LV3 and very very good given the flexibility of wireless speaker concept. We have a B&W Zeppelin Air at home and though my audition of LV2 was in a showroom demo, I would say that the LV2 produces superior sound than dock systems. We have also tried the sub that they have which is also wireless. The sub works great in tandem but extremely placement sensitive (It needs to go right amount into the corner to make its presence felt but not overpower the balance)

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you both for your assistance.

Glad to hear comparisons with the Zeppelin as that was the main alternative for me. Obviously sound quality is important but ease of use, accessibility and aesthetics rank quite highly for me as well.

Look forward to finding out what the difference is between the two models, whilst I raid my account for funds!

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Right, finally (!) got an answer on the 'e' model. Main differences over the LV2 are:

• The power supplies are inside the LV2e box, so it's neater than the LV2.

• It has an aluminium bass driver rather than a doped paper cone and incorporates an LED display of volume, house code (you get three for different sources) and volume zone (again three for discrete volume zones in the home). The LV2 had this multi-zone/code functionality but not the display.

• LV2e is also available in red leather. LV2 in black or white leather only.

Hope that helps.

fr0g

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough said:
• LV2e is also available in red leather. LV2 in black or white leather only.

That line should be framed. It isn't often that pops up as a difference between speaker models :)

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the information. I email the distributor's southern sales rep earlier in the week. Still awaiting a response but hope there is a stockist nearby.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Nick, have you taken delivery of the new model?

I have tried emailing the distributor on a number of occasions now but received no reply.

Am keen to purchase a pair of LV2e in black leather.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Had no joy finding a UK distributor, let alone retailer.

However, having spoken to Audio Pro they advised new distribution networks were being put in place.

I've now sent my cheque (at a special rate thanks to Audio Pro!) as payment for my new speakers.

Awaiting delivery which I anticipate early next week. Very much looking forward to it.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I also think buying a pair of Audio Pro Living LV2e speakers and would like to have your opinion about it.

Are you using them with Airplay?

Best regards,

Hugues

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts