Atlas Hyper 2.0 v Chord Epic Reference (2)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

nick8858

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
Rule 13...

13. Members should not register more than once, nor submit the same or similar posts to more than one area of the site. Duplicate registrations, threads or posts will be deleted. Members are also encouraged to search for the topic they intend to post before starting a new thread, as existing discussions may already exist for them to join.

Guilty as charged m'lud.

D

Deleted member 108165

cheeseboy said:
But I think until that point I'll be giving the place a wide berth, it's just not nice to know that everything you say, regardless of what it is, has to conform to one persons standards otherwise it's not valid, or is rude, or insulting or whatever. Good luck y'all.

Fully appreciate and understand your feelings Cheeseboy, but sorry to see you go.

I'm sticking around as I will not let one man destroy what is a good forum full of some very decent guys.

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
My suggestion is to engage in the threads but not with 'you know who' directly.

You can reply to other posters and give your own views or correct errors of fact without engageing directly, try and avoid this, it makes it all much easier.

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
cheeseboy said:
But I think until that point I'll be giving the place a wide berth, it's just not nice to know that everything you say, regardless of what it is, has to conform to one persons standards otherwise it's not valid, or is rude, or insulting or whatever. Good luck y'all.

Good luck my friend and take care. Somehow we managed to rub along OK, despite having differing views on stuff...and personally, I will miss your input. Don't leave it too long before checking in again.

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

This is nasty. You are in your own little sewing circle of idiots frankly (not cnoevil).

Someone comes on trashes the thread saying ‘you don’t understand this’ with quite a bit of history, or that when I make it clear I don’t want this sort of stuff in the thread, he still does it. I call him nasty.

Then you lot hi jack the thread posting personal stuff about me in some kind of schoolboy fashion of retaliation in your little group of idiots. It’s pathetic.

for the last time please don’t post on anything i post and trash threads. I totally agree with this otco idiot in the last post. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 108165

davedotco said:
My suggestion is to engage in the threads but not with 'you know who' directly.

You can reply to other posters and give your own views or correct errors of fact without engageing directly, try and avoid this, it makes it all much easier.

Good idea DDC, don't feed the troll.

nick8858 said:
Rule 13...

13. Members should not register more than once, nor submit the same or similar posts to more than one area of the site. Duplicate registrations, threads or posts will be deleted. Members are also encouraged to search for the topic they intend to post before starting a new thread, as existing discussions may already exist for them to join.

Guilty as charged m'lud.

Clearly this rule needs modification since they have actually removed the Search facility.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts