shades_smile.gif
Curved SCM40 monitors are seriously good
regular_smile.gif

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I was happy with my system right up untill I read that review and now I am just going to have to listen to the new SCM40s if they are as good as the reviewer makes them out to be then I will have to trade up my current SCM40s are awesome so they will have to be good *good*

basshound

Sep 23, 2007
Visit site
krolikgena said:
basshound said:
Just took delivery of a pair on Thursday,first impressions are ....they are bloody great (technical term)

What is the rest your system?

Streaming Flac files from windows 7 laptop with JRiver 19 to Chord Hugo Dac, ATC CA2 Pre, ATC P1 Power,also have a BK Electrics Monolith+ Sub and DSpeaker Anti-Mode 2 for room correction.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
My Son Passed his driving test last week an I gave him my Toyota Auris , and I was in the market for a smallish car for running around the city but I think I will have to listen to these speakers and maybe convince the wife that its ok to use the Jag around the city I am not sure she will buy it though*biggrin*

Hi Toyota man

Fwiw, a couple of days ago we demoed and sold a pair of curved SCM40 monitors for use with a Musical Fidelity M6i amplifier. The M6i and curved SCM40's formed an excellent match
regular_smile.gif
I guess the performance will be even better with a M6500i *biggrin*

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts