Atacama equinox av rack

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I use a feather duster on mine, but it only takes off the top layer, aswell as using a feather duster for a really good clean you could use a window cleaner with a soft cloth.

bullitt

Mar 26, 2008
Visit site
ok thanks, i thought it was a joke when you said feather duster, doesnt that make the dust go everywhere ? is a glass cleaner any use, although the instructions said not to use anything like that !

BTW how do you rate your panapz81? i just posted a Q about this, thanks.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
It's what i use on mine although sombody may come along & say something different, what's wrong with glass cleaner it's glass innit doesn't matter if it's vertical or horizontal.

I am very happy with my 46PZ81 no complaints there, SD quality looks good too.

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
I think cleaning it is the easy part - any microfibre cloth, static-charged dusters etc should get the dust off.

But finding a way to prevent it attracting dust in the first place is the problem.

An ioniser nearby might be useful - they certainly attract a lot of dust!

Dan Turner

Jul 9, 2007
Visit site
There must be something that you can coat the glass with the repel dust though. Has any one else thought that Plasmas must have their screens coated with some such thing? When I had a CRT the screen used to get very dusty over time - my pioneer plasma doesn't ever get dust on the screen though - if only the same could be said of the glossy black frame!

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I also have a 2" paint brush initially i got it to remove the dust/fluff off the fans on my pc, but it can be used to remove dust in small or hard to get areas like switches/buttons etc.

A

Anonymous

I use a microfibre cloth and no products (polish etc) which build up on the surfaces and apparently aren't too clever if they get inside your gear!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts