Are Acoustic Solutions LCD TVs any good?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I need a small LCD TV for the kitchen/diner (max 26") to use with my TVonics PVR with Freeview. Does anyone have any experience of the Acoustic Solutions LCDW22HDF (analogue or digital tuner) or LCD26805HD (digital tuner)? Both are under £300 but the display quality would clearly be the important factor. I have seen one of their 19" models in Argos which had a reasonably sharp image. I know a 26" Panasonic Viera would be ideal, but is expensive for a second set. Any help appreciated!

A

Anonymous

Acoustics TVs are very cheap, which i would say reflects from their picture quality, the panasonic is definatly worth the extra money, (TX26LMD70)

A

Anonymous

also the panasonic is about 430ish, and why would you use the Freeview box when im pretty sure all of these TVs have it built-in (especially tha panasonic)

A

Anonymous

Matthew
Thanks for your advice. My Freeview box is a TVonics PVR so can record to its hard drive. Even if the Pana has a (v good) digital tuner, I would have to use the TVonics tuner to use the record functions. At least we would have a very good picture offline. I would be interested to know where you saw the Pana for £430.

A

Anonymous

saw it at PRC Direct, online is slightly cheaper but you dont get the shop service, and it works out about the same price for delivery charges... (unless you wait weeks) heh

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts