Arcam reviews

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Simply that we we don't have all our reviews online yet, and we haven't reviewed any Arcam amps lately as there are new models coming through. When we have, they'll be published on the site.

A

Anonymous

Ah... fair enough. There seems to be alot of people looking at Arcam amps though, and some sound as if they could do with the WHF verdict! Would it not be a wise choice to put online?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Andrew. As it so happens, I'm just about to post our (revised) review of the Arcam A38 on the site. We did originally publish the review online, but then Arcam told us they'd supplied us by mistake with a faulty sample, so we have now reviewed a fully functioning one. Give me an hour or so and the A38 review will be back online.

A

Anonymous

Brilliant, but now I'm going to have that rather fetching tune playing in my head all day!

A

Anonymous

Would love to, but the site is throwing an error.Seems to be happening quite a lot tbh

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
eastendmyfreind:Would love to, but the site is throwing an error.Seems to be happening quite a lot tbh

Yes, we know, and are working flat out on a fix. If you clear your cache and refresh your browser you should be able to log back on after 10-15mins once the servers have refreshed. Not ideal, I know, so please bear with us.

A

Anonymous

The A38 still only managed a 3 star achievement. Arcam products have been really 'low notch' lately.

Andy - besides the errors, I get a message saying that the script on this web page is severely slowing down my computer. It does, infact. Anything I can do at my end to rectify this?

EvilWolf:

The A38 still only managed a 3 star achievement. Arcam products have been really 'low notch' lately.

Andy - besides the errors, I get a message saying that the script on this web page is severely slowing down my computer. It does, infact. Anything I can do at my end to rectify this?

When WHFI? Sound & Vision reviewed the DIVA A70, they commented [paraphrasing here]: "Maybe they have concentrated their efforts on multi-channel equipment."

I have to concur that after a lengthy test of the A70 (3 days to be precise) I was left dissappointed and felt the A70 was a sort of half-way house.

Once I heard the FMJ range was soon to be released, I felt a smidgen of excitement and could not wait to test the new range. As yet I haven't done so, but after reading the latest reviews it seems not too much has changed. . . .Arcam fan for many years, but recent incarnations don't inspire confidence.

Dig the new breed!

A

Anonymous

The FMJ CD37 CD/SACD player however, has been reviewed very favourably by another magazine. This is the top-of-the-range model from Arcam and replaces both the DiVA CD192 and the FMJ CD36.

All is not lost for Arcam just yet!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts