Arcam price fall?

A

Anonymous

I have never seen an Arcam sanctioned price drop, in fact the exact opposite, they tend to raise RRPs.

I suspect you're seeing a special offer or a dealer trying to shift a bit of stock.

A

Anonymous

That is what I would expect but I was told by Sevenoaks and a couple of other arcam dealers that prices are being lowered slightly on 1st Feb when you should be able to pick up the AVR350 for £1200 or a package deal on the DV137 and AVR350 for £2000.

A

Anonymous

Without a doubt. Greatest thing on TV. Period. Cannot wait until season 5 sees the light of day over here...

A

Anonymous

I've only just got into it. A mate lent me Season 1 on DVD. About 2/3 of the way through, I went and ordered Seasons 1, 2 & 3, and am now half way through 2. Brilliant TV. Can't believe it's only ever been shown on FX!!

A

Anonymous

Man, you are so lucky. You are going to love season 3. And to think that HBO nearly scrapped the Fifth and now final season. I can't believe those guys, first they axe Deadwood and then shorten S5 to a paltry 10 episodes (though I gather the series finale is feature length).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts