Arcam & Cyrus setup

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi all,

I have made a great sin by selling my ARcam CD73 and buying a Cyurs CD8X instead of another ARcam product. I was tempted by saten himself as Moorgate audio have a mega post xmas deal of £450 while everyone else have them for £600. I know it is not the usual set up, but i just wanted to get your opinions on pairing an Arcam A18 and a Cyrus 8x. As I have only just purchased it and going to pick it up in the weekend I have not demoed them so I cant comment myself. Is there anyone who could tell me what im in for..............

cheers

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
I can't believe you bought without a demo. I hope it works out OK for you. It goes without saying that I hope you don't make any judgement for a least a couple of weeks. Good luck.

We've all been victim of impulse buying at some time in the past, but as jimdonnelly says, make sure you you give it a good run in before deciding whether it's good, bad or indifferent.

I've demo'd a Cyrus 8VS2 with my CD73T and it sounded impressive, especially with vocals - although I can't comment on the new generation Cyrus CD players.

TRENDING THREADS