Arcam A19 vs Rotel RA 10 Vs Rotel RA 1520 for B&W 683...

atishaysingh

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi I am choosing between the A 19 and the rotel Ra 10 for my 683. And yes i am the same person that kind of asked earlier as well... And i am posting again for some fresh reveiws as i will be booking one of the two amp within a weeks time.

Also i would ask this because the arcam has been again praised and have bagged the Product of the year and best amp till 800 awards as well.

I am getting a rotel Ra 1520 (60 w) for 900 pounds in india so its out of my budget. Warrenty 5 years (UK MRP 700 Pounds)

I have Ra 10 (40 w)for 480 pounds in india. Warrenty 5 years (UK MRP 350 pounds)

I have Arcam A 19 (50 W) for 600 Pounds in india. Warrenty 1-2 Years. (UK MRP 650 pounds)

As a deal Arcam is a clear winner. May be a compromise on warrenty. Product of the year also works in Arcams favour. And its rated best amp between 400 - 800.

Arcam also belongs to may be a level above and beats or competes with all its peers the cyrus 6a the Rega Brio R.

But most important is.

How well it will team up with my B and W 683. I need Expert and qucik advice.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
The Arcam A19 is in a higher price bracket than the Rotal A10 does not always mean that much but I think at this price level it does, if you can get for £600 then thats a good deal. Only heard the Arcam A19 with B&W CM1s and it was OK but Im not a great fan of B&Ws. I would not go too much on hyped up products of the year, they have not tested the Creek 50A which IMO is a better amp. and so does 1 or 2 other hifi mags. From what I have read about the Arcam is should be OK with your speakers but a lot is down to your taste, your music and your room.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts