Anyone heard the Leema Elements power amps?

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Been on my mind a while and probably been out a while too so hopefully someone on here has heard them - keen to try a couple of these running off my Elements DAC as 210w monoblocks!

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
p_m_brown said:
Been on my mind a while and probably been out a while too so hopefully someone on here has heard them - keen to try a couple of these running off my Elements DAC as 210w monoblocks!
No Idea but my Pulse was very good, incidently the Inspire in your signiture? is it one of those beautiful Monarch Turtables?

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Indeed, you are going to own some beautiful gear. but the Monarch..... owwww

monarch-mainimagelge_zpsz78hlhza.png

p_m_brown said:

As with Boggit the Elements range has passed me by. One observation, having previously owned Arcam amps, the tonal quality isn't so different from the Leema. I suppose Leemas are Arcam on speed, assuming the Elements mirrors the Pulses tonal balance.

Find a dealer and have a darn good listen. I'm a biased old so-and-so, but I just love Leemas presentation. After five years of ownership it still makes me grin, regardless of music genre.

Good luck.

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
plastic penguin said:
p_m_brown said:

?

As with Boggit the Elements range has passed me by. One observation, having previously owned Arcam amps, the tonal quality isn't so different from the Leema. I suppose Leemas are Arcam on speed, assuming the Elements mirrors the Pulses tonal balance.

Find a dealer and have a darn good listen. I'm a biased old so-and-so, but I just love Leemas presentation. After five years of ownership it still makes me grin, regardless of music genre.

Good luck.

Cheers PP, I really liked my Elements Dac set up as a pre when I had my old a28. Not tried that same pre/power configuration with the a38 but can't harm trying it again!

iQ Speakers

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Personely I would continue you theme of left field and explore some alternatives to reflect your new German Audio Physics speakers in your Signiture, I was really impressed with the look and specs, and the gut feeling I got from you when describing how good they were.

p_m_brown

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, Classic 10s are superb and came up trumps alongside some stiff competition!

Loving the leftfield stuff but quite fancy the look of the Leema gear as it is so powerful and 4 ohm stable - these Audio Physics are 4 ohm speakers!

Also keen to try out a hybrid valve or maybe even a class a powerhouse.

CNO, any powerful amplifier suggestions?!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts