Anyone heard QAcoustics 2020 pack and Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 Package / Silver RS1 AV ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I have selected these speakers packages for a HC install (and also music) in a 40 m² room (my conf doesn't allow floorstanding speakers). Moreover, the rear speakers will be at a distance from the listener about 2-3 meters.

I had the chance to listen to the QAcoustics 2000 (not the 2020) but not the Monitor Audio packages.

The prices are not the same. What are the differences between these packages ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

A

Anonymous

I have the Q Acoustics 2000C centre and its alright, nothing special.

Im actually looking to upgrade my system in November and i was thinking of getting the Q Acoustics 2000 5.1 system minus the subwoofer. But im starting to lean towards the Monitor Audio BX2 Speakers for the fronts and then Im going tp upgrade my centre sometime next year with a high end up Monitor Audio as I feel alot of a movie soundtrack is sent via the Centre

Though the BX2 is twice the price of the 2010 and 2020 Stereo Speakers

A

Anonymous

If I decide to take Q Acoustics package, I plan to take 2 2020 front speakers, the 2000C for the center and 2 2010 for rear speakers. For the sub, maybe a velodyne.

Did you listen to the M Audio BR2 ? Is the price difference justified ?

A

Anonymous

What did you think after listening to the Q Acoustics in action?

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I've listened the Q in a music configuration with a Mosscade Nano subwoofer. The seller does not recommend the sub included into the pack. My impression is very good. The sound is both clear and deep. It is also well centered with a good enveloppe; I had the feeling that the sound does not come from left or right speakers (especially on voices, tested on a Jacques Brel title).

Now, I have just a problem with the dimensions of the speakers which are not usual and the design. Also, I had no chance to listen to the above range speakers (Monitor Audio for example). So I don't have comparison elements.

Hello Fabads,

Thank you for your comments about the Q Acoustics loudspeakers. I'm sure you won't be surprised to learn that we are very proud of them.
emotion-1.gif

May I respond to your statement: "I have just a problem with the dimensions of the speakers which are not usual and the design." by pointing out that the overall dimensions of the 2020 are no different from most of its competitors. This is because the speaker terminals are hidden in a recess in the bottom of the speaker and not protuding in the usual way on the back of the speaker. With ordinary speakers you have to allow at least another 50mm for the terminals and plugs.

Very best regards,

Steve Reichert, PR Manager - Armour Home (Q Acoustics)

A

Anonymous

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your answer.

In fact, I was decided on these Q speakers until I discovered this site. In fact I'm curious to have feedbacks about the above range speakers. Is the price justified and what are the differences ?

Then, do you have some advices about associations with AV amps ? I have good prices on Onkyo (808) or Pioneer amps and I'm curious about these associations.

Regards.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts