anyone got the target vw1 wallshelf?

simon3102000

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Set this up ages ago but better sort this out now, i am left over with 4 bolts about an inch long each with two nuts on them, i have no idea what these are for??? It was ment to come with 4 isolation feet but these dont look like isolation feet as they arent pointed or flat just jaggered looking bolts... anyone got this shelf who could advice me? Treid phoning the place that sold it to me but the less said about them the better.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
simon3102000:Set this up ages ago but better sort this out now, i am left over with 4 bolts about an inch long each with two nuts on them, i have no idea what these are for??? It was ment to come with 4 isolation feet but these dont look like isolation feet as they arent pointed or flat just jaggered looking bolts... anyone got this shelf who could advice me? Treid phoning the place that sold it to me but the less said about them the better.

I'll guess that your jaggered looking bolts are to fit in each corner to isolate and allow you to level the MDF shelf although I would have thought the bolts/screws should have had tapered pointed tops.

simon3102000

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Lost Angeles:

simon3102000:Set this up ages ago but better sort this out now, i am left over with 4 bolts about an inch long each with two nuts on them, i have no idea what these are for??? It was ment to come with 4 isolation feet but these dont look like isolation feet as they arent pointed or flat just jaggered looking bolts... anyone got this shelf who could advice me? Treid phoning the place that sold it to me but the less said about them the better.

I'll guess that your jaggered looking bolts are to fit in each corner to isolate and allow you to level the MDF shelf although I would have thought the bolts/screws should have had tapered pointed tops.

Yeah maybe but you wudda thought thet would of been pointed at the end and dont no why they have two bolts on each of them? lol

scene

simon3102000:Lost Angeles:

Yeah maybe but you wudda thought thet would of been pointed at the end and dont no why they have two bolts on each of them? lol

Have a look on this website, which shows how the VW1 should be set up (with close up of isolation spikes), to see if this helps: Click

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts