Anyone got high blood pressure?

• Thread starter Deleted member 197450
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 197450

I am high blood pressure stage 1 hypertension. So it looks like I will soon be getting high blood pressure tablets, how about you?

Here’s the chart:

D

Deleted member 197450

Just taken my blood pressure again after my last one 8 months ago and my blood pressure is normal! The only thing I can put it down to is statins - :) (y)

D

Deleted member 197450

If you get a high reading, it's best to repeat. I get white coat syndrome even when testing and home - first reading will always be higher, and then it settles to healthy.
Doctors took the one 8 months ago and I was just reading through my health check readings from them and spotted it. Just took it again now and it’s normal! :)

JoJoBot420

Dec 23, 2020
Visit site
I've been dealing with high blood pressure myself for a while now. For me, it turned out to be a combo of genetics and stress. I've got it chronically, so I've been on meds and monitoring it regularly. It is super important to get to the root of the cause and manage it properly.

I've been dealing with high blood pressure myself for a while now. For me, it turned out to be a combo of genetics and stress. I've got it chronically, so I've been on meds and monitoring it regularly. It is super important to get to the root of the cause and manage it properly.
Please do not dig up ancient threads if you can avoid it.
This one nearly two years old and the OP is no longer a member of this forum.

Reactions: Friesiansam
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts