• Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

As above, been thinking about it for a while but not seen it. Ta

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
i hear it's very good.

one person said the 4k has barely any more noticeable improvements over the 1080p disc, while another said there's big improvements. might as well get the best you can though, right? i'll get it when it drops to maybe 10-15

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
watched creed this week. the film itself was a solid 8/10. wasnt the biggest fan of boxing but was pleasantly surprised! might give the older ones a first watch. the HDR presentation wasn't the greatest though.

Paul.

nugget2014 said:
watched creed this week. the film itself was a solid 8/10. wasnt the biggest fan of boxing but was pleasantly surprised! might give the older ones a first watch. the HDR presentation wasn't the greatest though.

the one with dolf lundgren in is a classic. A silly classic but classic none the less!

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Paul. said:
nugget2014 said:

the one with dolf lundgren in is a classic.  A silly classic but classic none the less!

He doesnt play the russian does he?

nugget2014

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Paul. said:
Yeah he's proper old. He was He-man!

downloaded all the old rocky films after seeing creed! 1 through 6. i'm terrible for watching the latest film then watcing the first ones after. did it for the hobbit then lotr after (although that makes a bit of sense) and the same for star wars

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts