any deals on sky hd packages?

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi folks,

Just signed up to sky yesterday, went through an independant installer, so curently on the basic 4 mix package.. but my wife is bullying me to get sky sports and the movies package.. (as if i'd need to be bullied!)

Anyway just wondering if there's any deals they would do for half price for 6 months or anything like that?

Cheers,

Mick

A

Anonymous

They already have you for 12 months, so why would they offer anything.... Thats was their attitude towrards me.

But called 5 times and finally got someone that gave it to me for free for 3 months.

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Phone up and ask.

Explain you would now like to 'sample' these channels if at all possible and wondered if they had anything to offer you.

There is a free SKY movie weekend coming up (can't remember dates tho).

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
well phoned up yesterday and they doing movies & sports for half price for 3 months.. asked if they would do it for 6, and he said to phone back after 3 to see if they could do anything then.. really wish they would drop the HD sub now.. its getting a little long in the tooth.. and it would make the sky world package a little more easy to justify..

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
interesting thing happened last week, sky sent me a letter offering me half price viewing for 12 months.... as we were lucky enough to only have the new account a week, we were able to cancel it and reactivate my old account (which we cancelled during the summer).. i still had the old viewing card and i picked up a new sky hd box on the cheap.. so happy enough.. be saving about 450 euro off the price off full subscription over the 12 months.. had to return the box attached to my wifes account to the retailer.. he was well annoyed as i guess he was loosing his comission

micks_address:well phoned up yesterday and they doing movies & sports for half price for 3 months.. asked if they would do it for 6, and he said to phone back after 3 to see if they could do anything then.. really wish they would drop the HD sub now.. its getting a little long in the tooth.. and it would make the sky world package a little more easy to justify..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts