gel said:
As above.

Ch##st!
Yes I know you "love" Black Friday.
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

simonlewis said:
Is it black friday to day, *shok* i didn't know, thanks for the heads up. *good*
Deals are going on all week up to next Friday which is the official Black Friday. Amazon are doing deals right now. Mobiles.co.uk are offering £100 off a contract iPhone 6s 64GB Gold phone.

Lots of Xbox One and Playstation 4 deals are about.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
simonlewis said:
Is it black friday to day, *shok* i didn't know, thanks for the heads up. *good*
Deals are going on all week up to next Friday which is the official Black Friday. Amazon are doing deals right now. Mobiles.co.uk are offering £100 off a contract iPhone 6s 64GB Gold phone.

Lots of Xbox One and Playstation 4 deals are about.

*good* *dance4* *smile*

D

Deleted member 2457

strapped for cash said:
Steady, Gel.
I'm cool, my parents are buying a iPhone 6s 64gb for Xmas for me and I am paying the rest apart from £400 they are putting towards it. And that's all I am buying on Black Friday.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
gel said:
strapped for cash said:
Steady, Gel.
I'm cool, my parents are buying a iPhone 6s 64gb for Xmas for me and I am paying the rest apart from £400 they are putting towards it. And that's all I am buying on Black Friday.

It's not cool. You've just ordered a TV within 2 hours of posting this!!
I cancelled it BB. Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2457

buzz_lightclick said:
Gel has an OCD and is already having treatment for it, but I would suggest he makes an appointment to see his doctor again to review his progress/apparent lack of and maybe try a different approach?
I will ask my OCD therapist on Wednesday for some help. Cheers.

D

Deleted member 2457

What about the James Bond Blu-Ray collection £40, that's not bad?

D

Deleted member 2457

Rocky Blu-Ray collection £12:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GTKYHVS?ref_=gbps_img_m-3_3827_7d2a666c&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts