andrew / clare

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Well its not for you more about you really. Alot of folk moaning about stars and reviews lately but i just wanted to say thanks for all your help and advice over the last couple of years . Ive bought from Pioneer,onkyo.clearer audio ,van der hul , tacima(no brainer) Lg, sky hd, chord co, B&W,to name a few and your reviews and personal amswers here have been first rate and i have enjoyed amazing cinema and sound. So all you moaning about losing stars on reviews etc just know im really happy with the kit i bought based on reviews from the mag and on here so thanks again.

Big Aura

Oct 13, 2008
Visit site
But, if you'll just take a moment to consider my proposed new star rating system. Each star has 5 points on it, so by removing a point or two etc, you can give a more detailed system. Effectively 4.4 stars equates to a rating of 96%. If there is an argument between reviewers as to star ratings, you could employ a colour-coding system. Gold stars mean unanimity, a purple star means a differential of +/- 1 star point, Green, +/- 2 prongs etc.
emotion-2.gif

Seconded (what Nokz said) (and also to all the many, many, many other editors and reviewers).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts