An unfamiliar brand to many

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
A recent purchase unfamiliar to most people. Simply recorded on a cheap Fuji compact camera.

http://youtu.be/90Lb7SAfWHE?t=27s

:wave: Not too sure if these youtube vids are allowed. :shifty:

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
Which bit is it we're supposed to be unfamiliar with? I didn't recognise any of it. Couldn't actually see most of it properly...

Your starter for 10 is, can you read what the title of the video says? :roll: You could always ask someone to read it for you.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gpi said:
The_Lhc said:
Which bit is it we're supposed to be unfamiliar with? I didn't recognise any of it. Couldn't actually see most of it properly...

Your starter for 10 is, can you read what the title of the video says? :roll:

Didn't see a title, it opened the youtube app on my phone, went straight into the video and I got bored after about a minute and quit back out of it, no title displayed.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
There's little point in doing much else with the video because the viewer isn't actually hearing the speakers themselves but a crude reproduction through whatever transducer is connected to their computer or mobile device.

It's simply a starting point for a conversation, perhaps.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
The_Lhc said:
gpi said:
The_Lhc said:

Didn't see a title, it opened the youtube app on my phone, went straight into the video and I got bored after about a minute and quit back out of it, no title displayed.

A full minute, on a phone? Well done. :grin:

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
gpi said:
The_Lhc said:
gpi said:
The_Lhc said:

A full minute, on a phone? Well done. :grin:

Well, I was waiting for an amusing cat to do something with a "z" in it but no joy...

A

Anonymous

gpi said:
A recent purchase unfamiliar to most people. Simply recorded on a cheap Fuji compact camera.

Wheres your video gone mate?

I took a look last night , googled the make and had a read.

The track wasn't bad either but after listening to a fair bit of their other stuff, mainly covers, decided they weren't for me.

Sure it wasn't the greatest quality but so what. You made the effort to put it up and to honest i'm a bit peeved that following comments bordering on obnoxious you felt the need to remove it.

Chin up pal.

gpi

Mar 29, 2008
Visit site
What video and track did you view? Whose 'other stuff'? There weren't any comments on my video before I deleted it. :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts