Amp upgrade for Monitor Audio RX6

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

gasolin

insider9 said:
May I suggest not to derail this thread any further.

OP, I recently sold my RX2s to a guy who recently purchased Cambridge Audio CXA-60. He planned to buy speakers second hand and when buying a brand new amp demoed it with Silver 2 and 6. He was really impressed with the pairing. Whether it's the pairing you'd enjoy is a different matter but a similar demo would be easy to do.

I'd suggest trying CXA-80 with new Silver 6 and see what you think. These should be easily available.

In another thread they say the CXA-60 sound better than the CXA-80, you should also consider listening to the CXA-60

kukulec

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
seemorebtts said:
hi I don't know who you are but I like you.you have great ears :)

Thank you, but they are still far from true audiophiles :) (I already wanted to write you about your findings on your stereo setup, particulary the m20, just had to realize there is no PM here.)

seemorebtts

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
kukulec said:
seemorebtts said:
hi I don't know who you are but I like you.you have great ears :)

Thank you, but they are still far from true audiophiles :)  (I already wanted to write you about your findings on your stereo setup, particulary the m20, just had to realize there is no PM here.) 
I'll start a thread if you like

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts