Amlifier for Dynaudio Ecxite X12

A

Anonymous

Creek Evo II, Leema Pulse, Rotel RA1520, Rotel 8200Q/8200P pre/power combo and Cyrus 8XP would be my choice

Not heard the MF 3i amp but I know it's well loved and MF have always been a solid amp maker
smiley-cool.gif

If you wanted to look at 2nd hand amps then the Arcam FMJ A32 integrated would be a good amp to aim for; heard this with the Dyns, the DM2/7s, B&W CM5's and the Dali Mentor Menuets and it really is a superb amp!

A

Anonymous

Naim XS comes to mind, less grey sounding than the Nait 5 but those listed would all make good (if a little different) partners. Worth auditioning your speakers with all of them to see what YOU prefer. As a Creek owner I love the lazer etched imaging and holographic sounstaging even though its not the best elsewhere, but those are my priorities.

A

Anonymous

The Harmon Kardon HK990 or Nad C356BEE would be good partners for the Dynaudios IMO.

ABM78

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I own the same speakers and just received my new Leema Pulse mkII and I think it it sounds great, a sound thats easy to live with and enjoy and a good price at the moment.

A

Anonymous

I am looking for aplifier with price under 1000 EUR and Leema, Musical Fidelity, Naim XS out my budgit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts