Am I missing something

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and new to hi-fis so apologies if this is a silly question. I've just purchased a pair of B&W 602s and an Arcam A80 amp. All second hand but in excellent condition. I've wired the speakers up using 2.5mm speaker cable. Trouble is I can barely hear my music. With the voume turned up to full, it's barely audible. I'm really hoping I'm missing something obvious but having spent the entire afternoon searching forums and checking and rechecking the Arcam instruction manual, I'm at a complete loss.

Please help!!!

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
jamesmitchell7 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and new to hi-fis so apologies if this is a silly question. I've just purchased a pair of B&W 602s and an Arcam A80 amp. All second hand but in excellent condition. I've wired the speakers up using 2.5mm speaker cable. Trouble is I can barely hear my music. With the voume turned up to full, it's barely audible. I'm really hoping I'm missing something obvious but having spent the entire afternoon searching forums and checking and rechecking the Arcam instruction manual, I'm at a complete loss.

Please help!!!

Did you hear the equipment working before you bought it?

What have you got connected as a source?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts