Alternative to Graham Slee Novo?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dalethorn

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
eggontoast said:
hybridauth_Facebook_100000759563588 said:
I think this thread has become personal.

Why, because my opinion is different to Dales.

The OP still hasn't had his questions answered.

Like with most headphone related questions there is no definitive answer as there is a high degree of personal taste involved. It's a case of trial and error as no two people hear the same results with headphones.

I think eggonface has lost the plot for some reason. Time to lock. *crazy*

So you resort to name calling because you obviously haven't heard the cans in question or have nothing else to contribute apart from AT M50's and Beyer DT990's, which was err rubbish.

Thanks - seems like a fair summation to me.

eggontoast said:
Why, because my opinion is different to Dales.

So you resort to name calling because you obviously haven't heard the cans in question or have nothing else to contribute apart from AT M50's and Beyer DT990's, which was err rubbish.

It's "Dale's" by the way. Oh, no apostrophe in M50s or DT990s either. But no, I just don't like your tone.

Rubbish eh? So you are always correct when it has been stated people's opinions are different and people's perceptions of different headphones are different. You just think you are correct - instead, try to respect other opinions rather than cutting up and dissecting what are meant to be helpful posts.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what you dribbling on about, Dale gave an opinion, I gave an opinion, that's it.

You gave nothing except abuse, a punctuation lesson and two pairs of unsuitable headphones. Whether you like my tone or not I really couldn't care less and yes, I'm usually right.

eggontoast

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Is that the final edit of your post ?

What happened to the last two edits which called me a 'tosser', laughed at magnum drivers (probably something else you haven't actually heard).

What is sad is someone commenting on a thread who has clearly not heard any headphones or headphone amps.

eggontoast said:
Is that the final edit of your post ?

What happened to the last two edits which called me a 'tosser', laughed at magnum drivers (probably something else you haven't actually heard).

What is sad is someone commenting on a thread who has clearly not heard any headphones or headphone amps.

I was trying to be polite. Though really you are a tosser, as you have shown. Go and enjoy your Magnum drivers. Enjoy that edit?

TRENDING THREADS