Almost there!

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
A quick update on my system now that Sky HD and a shiny Panasonic 42PZ85 have arrived - just Bluray to go and it's done (for now!)

Enjoy....

Before:

11102008025.jpg

And after:

DSCN0156.jpg

System room:

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0152.jpg

A

Anonymous

Come on sort your window sill out!

Looking good though
emotion-21.gif

What Bluray player you thinking of?

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Johhny - you're right, maybe I should've moved the clutter first......ÿ
emotion-10.gif

ÿWas thinking of the Denon 2500BT, nice match for the kit I already have and supposedly an excellent player as well - not sure how well the wife will take it though!ÿ

A

Anonymous

Nice..

It's a big mother though, where will it go?

Does she know how much it costs? or are you using some poetic licence and a slush fund?
emotion-4.gif

Streamer

Oct 11, 2008
Visit site
I reckon the DVD2930 will have to go!! No great worry there though, as good a player as it is I haven't been that impressed with it's ability to play a brand new disc once then refuse to even read it after that.

ÿDenon support have been there usual helpful selves as well so I am wary of spending a fair amount off cash with the same manufacturer (this is a credit crunch after all), especially having read some of the forums here on the 2500BTÿand firmware issues.That and the fact that the wife says she can't see any difference between upscaled DVDs and full 1080p Bluray limits my options to buying her stronger glasses for starters! After that, who knows?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts