Almost finnished.....

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Now on my 'third generation' system having started my love affair with a good old yamaha DSPa592 and some mission 733'S, 33" tosh etc (in fact I still have in my garage my first sub, a REL Q50E!) I worked through the Yamaha DSP A2 (Fab AMP and now in the spare room with my old gold Pioneer DV717 and other bits) to where I am today......

Pioneer PDP5090 / Onkyo 905N / Monitor Audio GS20's, GSLCR, GSFX's, GSW12 Sub, RD90 HD'S at the sides and up high / Panasonic BD35 / Panasonic DMR77EX / NAIM CD5X / Xbox 360 Elite / WII / Stands Unique AV10 Rack / Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker cable, Chord Anthem interconnect for CD and Power Chord / Various other power chords from Wireworld Stratus 5, Clearer Audio and Isotek, Tacima Power Blocks / Virgin Cable and a Partridge in a pear tree..........

Only the Cable and BD to upgrade. I bought the BD35 as a tester for Blu-ray. I wanted to see how it performed as I have an extensive DVD Library and didn't really want the espense of replacing lots of them for no good reason. I had at the time a Pioneer DVLX50 which was a fantastic performer, but even the lowly and lowly priced BD35 was a marked improvement and the HD sound was a must have. I have since sold the LX50 on and am waiting for pioneer to release a sensibly priced BD player around the LX72 level of quality or for the Panasonic recordable unit to hit a sensible price. The only frustrating thing is we know it will be supersceded 3 weeks later anyway just like the AMP's are!!! Oh well, split milk and all that.........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts