All in one remote?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Just wondered if anyone has any thoughts on a good all-in-one remote and whether they're worth the money. Need it to connect to: Panasonic TH-PX70 Onkyo 605 Sky+ Toshiba HD-EP30 (may upgrade this to a BD30 soon) Have looked at the Logitech Harmony range - with the "one" being a front runner (has this been reviewed by What hi-fi yet???). Is there anything else I should be looking at around that price range that people can recommend? Any advice would be helpful Thanks in advance Mark

A

Anonymous

Hi, after reading various threads on the forum especially by professorhat i opted for the Harmony 555 (delivered today) as it won the grouptest and can control upto 15 things, it also has the four coloured buttons which i needed for sky and freeview (you may not??) which i believe the one doesn't have, cheapest i found was amazon 52.30 delivered hope this helps stu

A

Anonymous

I've had the Logitech Harmony One for about a month and really rate it. If it had Bluetooth (for my PS3) as well as IR then it would be a 'forever' purchase. One to avoid like the plague is the Philips Prestigio 8015. Bought it without doing any research. If I'd read a review or two I would have gone with Logitech in the first place.

Harmony One (or failing that any Logitech - budget permitting)

A

Anonymous

I have the older Logitech Harmony 525 and have just set it up to control my Onkyo NR905, BD30, as well as an Arcam, TV and Projector. It works really well and switches everything on at the touch of a button. Really makes it simple and in my case its necessary because I am using an Arcam FMJ32 + a Primare power amp for the front speakers. Also their support is very good as I needed an additional code that was not on their site for my previous processor and they added the code remotely.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts