All for one remote URC 7960 with Onkyo NR414 amp

996ducati

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have an All for One 6+3 URC 7960 remote which I cant get to work with my Onkyo TX NR414 AV amp?

Having followed the manuals I have exhausted the list of codes provided and tried the learning and search plus simple set methods.

Does anyone have success in linking an Onkyo to this remote please and what codes were used?

Thanks for any help.

Ian986

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Poss not the answer you are looking for but I think you could control your Onkyo amp with a awesome iPad app called o remote

does everything can control reciever completely including searching for tracks on a connected device like a iPod so gives you like air play even controls my oppo blu ray too

ayjaycee

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
Again, poss not the answer that you are looking for but I have used a 7960 for some time now and have always been an advocate for it and, although I have never used it with anything Onkyo, I have never yet found any equipment that it cannot 'learn' if I had the original remote. Perhaps it is faulty.

That said, the 7960 has now been relegated to the bedroom as I have got a Harmony 650 for the living room AV system. Great bit of kit but limited to 5 items only.

TRENDING THREADS