Airpod max with MDAC NANO issue

Ani

Jan 30, 2022
Visit site
Hi I was using previously B & W PX along Audio lab MDAC NANO & iPhone , few months back i shifted to Airpod Max and i didnt used MDAC NANO, yesterday i tried to connect MDAC nano via Bluetooth to iPhone and connecting one end of the 3.5 Cable to mADC nano then another end with Aipod MAx through lightning to 3.5 ! But no sound. Can some one suggest me if any one used MDAC NANO with Airpod MAX. Airpod max doesnt have 3.5 slot so no option but to use the lightning to 3.5 .

Ani

Jan 30, 2022
Visit site
MDAC nano connect to iPhone via bluetooth, from DAC we connect the airpod max headphone via 3.5 cable, since airpod max doesnt have slot for 3.5 i have used 3.5 to lightning converter but no audio coming.

camcroft

translated into English
Yes, that's what I thought. It will not work. Bluetooth for DAC is digital. DAC for AirPod Max is analog. AirPods are waiting for a digital signal.
[/TO QUOTE]
I agree

translated into English
Yes, that's what I thought. It will not work. Bluetooth for DAC is digital. DAC for AirPod Max is analog. AirPods are waiting for a digital signal.
[/TO QUOTE]
I agree
For your information the original post has been removed from view by mods as per forum rules. The poster has been informed that all of his posts have been removed until he can repost them in English.

Reactions: camcroft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts