Advices on the reproduction of high fidelity music

singhaalap

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanking you and please but as a humble servant I do require some of your advices on the reproduction of high fidelity music that I currently am listenings to.

I am a simple humble of your great experience and would ask that you treatnes me with a host of expressions so that my family understand.

I am without predicament and have for my listenings a simple but humble home with electricities and would ask for speakers that run of my electricities for the musical listenings I have to hear.

The humble home for musical must have wireless presentations for the listenings to be served and must be chat with my simple phone for the apple.

Decided I have to go for electricities speaker and have looked for electricities on the wireless and have come to find and pass a few for my listenings.

I like the Dynadios for floor standing listenings and for wireless presentation of the music and the colourings in white. My worries is that phone apple will not listenings with the music and I must have apples for the purpose.

I like the AVI for wireless listenings but not sure if listenings can be done with wireless wires and need for a wireless wire to play listenings in my home. They also need to stand straight for listenings and for loudness.

With my listenings I like the Shatner man and his friend from the filmings as they speak clear so ever and this helping me with languaging the which I speak.

I also listenigs to Conway Twittys as dream as a boy to be a cowboy with horse and for the listenigs to this he is good.

Thank you

Aalap

singhaalap

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Electro said:
This may help then . :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vPWE2Ebz48

The Kirks Captains musicals does not listens like the Shatner man I know on this musicals!

Fears that musicals is not intended for televisions I intend to use the Apples with not the Tubes.

altruistic.lemon

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
The AVIs aren't wireless, you'll need and airport express if you want to use your Apple device - that is, if you have one, I'm a bit unclear on that. The Dynaudios are wireless, but again you'll need something to connect your Apple device to them

singhaalap

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
altruistic.lemon said:
The AVIs aren't wireless, you'll need and airport express if you want to use your Apple device - that is, if you have one, I'm a bit unclear on that. The Dynaudios are wireless, but again you'll need something to connect your Apple device to them

Yes I think so I have the Apples in my home and this airport is it also apples as I was looking at the tv from apples and wondourings if this apples talks to the other apples electronically?

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
:rofl:

I think the answer you seek is yes,apples talk to other apples,(they even have their own tv :grin: )

Although i think they tend to blank pears :shifty:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts