Advice

GGBeez

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I need a little advice, as I'm looking to upgrade my HiFi. I owned a NAD T760 and a Celestion E4 series speaker.

My NAD T760 has stopped working, it just decided not to turn on one day (I couldn't find anyone to fix it, if you know someone that can fix it for a reasonable price please give me a shout)

I'm planning to buy the NAD D 3020 and the NAD CD player C 516BEE. My question is do I need to upgrade my speaker as well?

I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice before I them.

Thank you

:)

Gerry

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
And if it cannot be fixed can i please have the remote off you as I haven't been able to repair mine or locate one to buy and neither do any universal remotes work on my Nad receiver.........................

pardon me for asking but if you know the good old saying "if you dont ask..............................."

GGBeez

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
@Simon- Thanks I will try Richer sounds they are not very far from where I live.

@rsmara- If I cannot get them fix I'll be more than happy to give you the remote control.

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Gerry and I shall await the outcome................... In all honesty i hope you get it repaired as i know what it is like to have a beloved gadget go kaput!

TRENDING THREADS