Some Speaker recommendations

PaulX101

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, I have recently purchased a Nad C700 and have a Project evo classic TT ,Project s2 phono stage & a Arcam CD72 I stream using qobuz,
At the moment I am using my old Linn Kelidh speakers, although it all sound very good, I think I need to upgrade the speakers, but have no idea where to start . Budget is about £1500 but possibly could go a little higher, willing to consider S/H

Cannot really advise as to what is going to sound good to you.
Yes I could give you quite a list but would it ultimately be beneficial? Probably not.
What do you find lacking with your current speakers.
Speakers are something you have to audition for yourself and preferably in your own hom therefore it's a good idea to look locally at those yiu can actually get to.audition.

PaulX101

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Hi, just a quick update, I took a trip to Sevenoakes in Bristol, and they set up a Nad C700 and recommended a variety of bookshelf speakers to demo. Well, one pair the Focal Aria 906 absolutely sung straight out of the box (brand new not run in) So can only improve after a run in. Got them home and put them on a pair of Linn Granite Stands I had stored at the back of a cupboard and am very happy.

Witterings

Reactions: aversaurus

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts