advice on speakers : Monitor Audio BR5 or Wharfedale Crystal II CR40

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello everybody ! i own a NAD 325BEE amp and I don't know which speakers to buy. I searched for Wharfedale Crystal II CR40, Wharfedale Diamond 9.5 and Monitor Audio BR5 all in the price range of 500-600$ ( here in romania where i'am from). I listen to all kind of music from chillout to rock, punk and sometimes classics, I like a deep bass( I herd 9.5 has a good bass) and clear treble. the thing is i can't hear before i buy them because in my city there isn't a dealer which sales them and that why i'am asking for your advice. And another thing i wanted to know : is the Crystal II series manufactured before the Diamond series or after, because it just came up on the dealers shelves 2 months ago here in RO. ps : sorry for my english.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
tricky one this,without knowing who distributes in your neck of the woods,you may want to check out manafacturers websites to see if they have retailers in your country and go from there.of the makes you mention i would go with the wharfedale diamond series or if they have a distributor acoustic energy.sorry if this is a limited answer but i really don't know.maybe some other members will have more knowledge on this one.good luck,gregory.

A

Anonymous

I've heard both and I'd go for the BR5, but that's just me speaking. Buying loudspeakers without hearing them is very tricky, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts