Advice on a new system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All im new here and hope you treat newbies nicely.

Have finally bought my own place and stopped renting so at long last i can buy a nice home cinema setup.

I started reading a few reviews on the net and have come to the conclusion that the latest 42inch ambi light phillips has the best picture on the market for its price is this a correct assumption?

Im also under the impression that wireless speaker systems really dont have the same level of sound quality as the wired systems? Id love to go for a wireless system but im one of these people that if i know the sound isnt right i'll fiddle endlessly thats the same for the tv picture quality.

Im planning to spend between 1500 and 2000 on the whole setup and wasnt planning on looking bluray at this stage but its id definately like to have it as an option going forward. Im also likely to buy some sort of console in the future as im avid gamer and curently only have a pc.

The room this will be in is suitable for a 37-42inch lcd anything bigger wouldnt be worth it.

Would really appreciate any advice as i feel like im drowning in the shear weight of choice out there.

Cheers

Dan

A

Anonymous

There best tv you will get is the pioneer pdp428xd costs around £1240

monitor audio bronse br2av package for 790 or the tannoy mercury f1 for 400 with a ts8 sub

good amp will cost you about 300 to 400 i would go for onkyo 605.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts