Advice & Feedback on a potential Home Cinema purchase.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey All, I've been lurking around these forums for about a week now, and have appreciated all the information I have come across, now It's time for me to put something out there. I'm in the market for a nice new home cinema - the whole kit. Here's what I've got in mind so far. Panasonic 42" PZ70 or Samsung LE40F86 - not so sure whether to go plasma or LCD but I'm leaning toward the plasma. Cambridge Audio Azur 540Rv3 Receiver Cambridge Audio 540Dv2 DVD player B&W M-1 Speakers B&W AS2 Subwoofer I have a couple of concerns at the moment with the HDMI 1.2 thing and no support for HD audio, but I am trying to stay out of the whole Blueray / HD-DVD thing, until there is a more dominate format. I'd appreciate some feedback / suggestions if this will be the sweet system that I'm thinking it will be. cheers, Jeff

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi Jeff,

Glad you're finding the Forums useful - ask away...

If you're really not concerned with HD players for now, this will be a superb system - nice and punchy with even a moderately OK (for an AV system of this price) music performance. Go for it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts