Adding Sky Sports to my package

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
matengawhat:fantastic - thank you very much - can sort that now then as at work and box not connected to phone line at home!!

I added ESPN the other day on line from work and it was up and running the next day - I don't have my phone line connected to the box.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
I'm really narked about ESPN, I paid for a year up front for Setanta, which gives you the ESPN channels as well (so you assume they got a cut of what I paid out) and I've still got a good few months left on it, but if I want to watch ESPN now I have to pay again. Trouble is I don't care about the football, it's only ESPN America I want for baseball and I'm not paying another 9 quid a month for that.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
the_lhc:I'm really narked about ESPN, I paid for a year up front for Setanta, which gives you the ESPN channels as well (so you assume they got a cut of what I paid out) and I've still got a good few months left on it, but if I want to watch ESPN now I have to pay again. Trouble is I don't care about the football, it's only ESPN America I want for baseball and I'm not paying another 9 quid a month for that.

That is bad - I didn't know that you could pay up front for Setanta - glad I didn't do that. Although I am happy that ESPN has an HD channel now (still not seen a real HD show yet - all upscaled so far!) as football on Setanta was weak, if UFC (my second favourite sport) is not going to be shown on ESPN, I will cancel the subscription. £9 a month for just a few football matches is not value for me.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Gerrardasnails:the_lhc:I'm really narked about ESPN, I paid for a year up front for Setanta, which gives you the ESPN channels as well (so you assume they got a cut of what I paid out) and I've still got a good few months left on it, but if I want to watch ESPN now I have to pay again. Trouble is I don't care about the football, it's only ESPN America I want for baseball and I'm not paying another 9 quid a month for that.

That is bad - I didn't know that you could pay up front for Setanta - glad I didn't do that.

Yeah at the time it seemed like a good idea, I had the cash and it meant one less direct debit a month, I wonder if ESPN have a UK website yet?

Although I am happy that ESPN has an HD channel now (still not seen a real HD show yet - all upscaled so far!) as football on Setanta was weak, if UFC (my second favourite sport) is not going to be shown on ESPN, I will cancel the subscription. £9 a month for just a few football matches is not value for me.

Yeah, the amount of time I actually got to watch the baseball probably means it isn't worth the effort in the long run anyway.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:the_lhc: I wonder if ESPN have a UK website yet? Clicky

And not a single point of contact to ask them about getting the rest of my subscription for nothing. It's all through Sky, which means no chance!
emotion-6.gif

TRENDING THREADS