a warning to all audiophiles

john13

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
fellow vinyl lovers a warning for you discogs website do not purchase vinyl from seller kobi79 he sells defaced vinyl with false description claiming vinyl mint condition and it is not

D

Deleted member 108165

john13 said:
fellow vinyl lovers a warning for you discogs website do not purchase vinyl from seller kobi79 he sells defaced vinyl with false description claiming vinyl mint condition and it is not

Don't post here, get in touch with Discogs, they are very hot on this and will offer support until both parties are happy with the outcome.

I've had the same experience and the seller could not have been more helpful, offering a full refund if I was not delighted with my purchase.

DougK said:
john13 said:

Don't post here, get in touch with Discogs, they are very hot on this and will offer support until both parties are happy with the outcome.

I've had the same experience and the seller could not have been more helpful, offering a full refund if I was not delighted with my purchase.

Good advice.

For all we know you could just be someone who knows who this kobi79 is and has a bit of a vendetta going on or you could be another dealer trying to slag-off others for business sake. Does the fact you joined in 2013 but have only ever posted on here three times before tell us anything? No, I suppose not.

Sort it out with Discogs like everyone else with a complaint normally does would be my advice to.

It so would indeed be interesting to find out if any other forum members has had any similar problems with this guy though.

thescarletpronster

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
DougK said:

I hadn't noticed this was about a Discogs seller - so yes, I agree with this advice. Here's the link to make a support request: https://www.discogs.com/support

Waxy

May 15, 2014
Visit site
...have generally been great.

One seller did end up with their account suspended indefinitely after failing to post an item to me. Funds ended up back in my PayPal account soon after.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts