A question to What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision?

Would WHF? S&V consider a future group test for integrated/power amp combination? Two reasons for this: firstly, I know it's the only test you haven't covered. And secondly, given the current financial climate, where there's not a lack of money, as such, but people seem to be reluctant to spend more than they have to.

I know not all amps have pre-outs for power amps, but a lot of the bigger names and this would be a popular test.

Thanks, PP

Andrew Everard:It's a test we last did a long time ago - so long ago I was still Tech Ed at the time! - so I'll put it to the test team and see what they reckon.

Thanks Andrew. The other reason is because, a couple of weeks ago, I popped into Sevenoaks to ask about the Primare I21, and the guy suggested to me to bi-amp a power amp to my A65+ which he said would give a significant upgrade.

The reason why I'm pussyfootin' around about the amp is because when I started my new job 5 weeks ago everything was rosy. I work for insurance brokers and they deal directly with AIG. Worrying times.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts