40th Anniversary prize winners?

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
I believe they were announced in the mag.

Just joking, I don't know either, but I definitely didn't win though I got the question wrong Doh!
regular_smile.gif

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
Any news on when this was announced? Or when it will be announced?
You are hoping aren't you Chebby? Perhaps the winners will be announced on Xmas day.
regular_smile.gif

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
You are hoping aren't you Chebby?

That would be pointless.

No, just wondering if the competition ever really existed. (Like whether moderation exists, or the report button really works, or any staff are interested in the fate of this forum etc.)

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
chebby said:
(Like whether moderation exists, or the report button really works, or any staff are interested in the fate of this forum etc.)

I dont think anybody from Haymarket really gives a s%&t anymore.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
No, we haven't forgotten about this, and it is definitely for real. The marketing person who organised the competition has recently left Haymarket for another job, so apologies for the delay but her replacement is sorting out the winners. They will be notified asap.

D

Deleted member 2457

Andy Clough said:
No, we haven't forgotten about this, and it is definitely for real. The marketing person who organised the competition has recently left Haymarket for another job, so apologies for the delay but her replacement is sorting out the winners. They will be notified asap.
Any clues to what the answer was?
regular_smile.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts