3D TV Health Scare Shock

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Ravey Gravey Davy

Apr 28, 2008
Visit site
knightout:
So TV might get even more dangerous, 9,300 people ended up in hospital due to TV related injuries in the UK in 2002. More recent figures are expected to be higher due to the added dangers of flat screens falling over. That is not including ill health due to lack of exercise or the alleged dangers of RF radiation. Then there are the social problems of discontent, envy, resentment, desensitization to violence, swearing, etc...

Ban TVs that is the only solution.

So ,come on Mr Job(s) ,out yourself.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
RodhasGibson:Yes,that happens when Tim Burton is a near neighbour, i"m afraid Andrew
emotion-1.gif

What, name-dropping? How unfortunate?

And no need to be afraid - it's all just (over-stylised) fantasy...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

My mistake, thought that was a picture of you in a frock. And re

maxflinn:the winner gets to go to see avatar with moi

I think if that's the prize, I'm happy to lose this one, incredulous as it may seem. As I've said until I'm blue in the face, I never want to sit through that load of old twaddle again, and that's true even if the invitation does come from a former Kenyan president.

n59852782411_7384.jpg

he looks like a cheerful chap , but whats that hes holding ??

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Y'see, sometimes it's funnier when you just create a mental image, rather than spelling it out...
mental_health1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Y'see, sometimes it's funnier when you just create a mental image, rather than spelling it out...
Schmitt_Look_Up_HiRes.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts