3 Button Samsung S7 headphones/earphones

pilsbury

Oct 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi

I am looking to upgrade my S7 earphones and i am after suggestions for what to get

I need 3 button it is a very useful tool, if earphones i need comfort i have as my wife calls flat ears, so getting something in and satying in comfortably is difficult. Happy with headphones just not too big.

I like to hear the music without distortion or cable noise (tried EC10C and they made an awful cable noise on my face, may have been a bad set i guess as they seem to get great reviews.)

My budget is upto £100 max.

cheers for any help in advance.

maverick1245

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
S7 is a kidney-shaped earbud that's made to nestle deeper and point sound directly into your ear. Due to its design, the comfortability is better than basic designs earbuds. But their cable gets easily tangled. Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones proves to be the best earbuds under £100. It fits comfortably in your ears and has good cable quality. It is also good for noise cancellation. It gives full, bright, clear and balanced sound, smoothes from highs to lower, great transition, no skip or clip. It provides class-leading cable quality. It works greatly as a daily use ear bud for working out, riding bikes, traveling and much more. Shure's sound quality is the only thing that makes it better from its competitor's. Well, if you want to see more option under £100 then take a look at this article: Best Earbuds under £100. You will get more choices and their detailed reviews from here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts