2ch amp for Dynaudio speakers?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dantt

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I tried Bc Acoustique Ex-332D with very good results in sound,control and power.However,the Hegel H80 is step forward and i'm convinced it is my next amp.So between Bc Acoustique,Hegel,Primare I22,Nad 326 bee,Yamaha A-S1000,Hegel is much better in every way from my experience.You have to demo all this amps with your ears!Good luck.

Andrewjvt

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
dantt said:
I tried Bc Acoustique Ex-332D with very good results in sound,control and power.However,the Hegel H80 is step forward and i'm convinced it is my next amp.So between Bc Acoustique,Hegel,Primare I22,Nad 326 bee,Yamaha A-S1000,Hegel is much better in every way from my experience.You have to demo all this amps with your ears!Good luck.

+1

Best Buys

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
David@FrankHarvey said:
matthewpiano said:
I'm surprised to hear any talk of 'taming' the top end of Dynaudios.
I say that because many people find them a little on the bright side. I'm not saying that is what I think, but having been a Dynaudios dealer for 10 years, I'm just conveying what many have said over that period of time from numerous auditions.

Hi David. And what do you think about the DM3/7? Are you agree with people's impressions?

Also, could you please suggest me a good speakers' cable (no bright sound, please!)?

Rimse

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
any copper cable.I am using "tasker" cable,works fine with contour s1.4 Very nice highs,one of the best .Brightness of highs might be depented on paticular model of speaker.Usually passive crossover inside speakers do the most impact

Best Buys

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Rimse said:
any copper cable.I am using "tasker" cable,works fine with contour s1.4 Very nice highs,one of the best .Brightness of highs might be depented on paticular model of speaker.Usually passive crossover inside speakers do the most impact

Hi, thank You.

Do You know the crossover of my Dynaudio DM3/7?

What about my cables: Van Den Hul CS-122?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts