Lee H

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
The Earth's crust will shift, poles will reverse and the great and the good of humanity will board giant Arks whilst civilisation collapses in some frankly laughable effects. All in all, you'll give it 1 star on IMDB for being loud.

tvspecv

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
want to see some new tech before the earths crust starts breaking up or aliens pick up the little ones and tell us we cant come :help:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
tvspecv said:
knowing (nichloas cage)
nemodropping will get you nowhere around here.

But to answer your original point (I think), most of the major product announcements for next year will be at the 2012 CES in January, from which we will no doubt be reporting copiously if the excited conversations about flights and hotels here in the office of late are anything to go by.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
professorhat said:
Liverpool vs Aston Villa?

Alas no, young Master Hat. I fear the clue may be in the order in which the team names appear. Now then, Myddleclas family, care to hazard a guess?

11813_234314_robertrobinson.jpg

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
Alas no, young Master Hat. I fear the clue may be in the order in which the team names appear. Now then, Myddleclas family, care to hazard a guess?

11813_234314_robertrobinson.jpg

I used to love 'Ask The Family'.

My eldest daughter and I still watch University Challenge together sometimes. She has been hooked since she was about 8 years old and got the correct answer to a Lion King question.

(I secretly listen to 'Round Britain Quiz' when there is no-one else around. I accept there are limits to what is 'acceptable listening' even in the most tolerant family!)

smiley-embarassed.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts