Downward spiral?

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
Around the time the Brexit vote was happening the company I work for pulled out of the Euronics network and went with another buying group. At the back end of last year we pulled out of that buying group and went fully independent, as a result Sony just didn't want to deal with us.
Our directors have just sent an email round saying we are fully embracing TCL they are going to plug the gap left by Sony. We did stock a limited TCL range being part of the last buying group but now we are going to be dealing with TCL direct and stocking a bigger range.
Downward spiral? Thoughts.

Around the time the Brexit vote was happening the company I work for pulled out of the Euronics network and went with another buying group. At the back end of last year we pulled out of that buying group and went fully independent, as a result Sony just didn't want to deal with us.
Our directors have just sent an email round saying we are fully embracing TCL they are going to plug the gap left by Sony. We did stock a limited TCL range being part of the last buying group but now we are going to be dealing with TCL direct and stocking a bigger range.
Downward spiral? Thoughts.
Is this going to effect me or the majority of forum members?
Probably not.
However interesting to see what's happening out there.

Last edited:

daytona600

Last 3 TVs i bought all Sony & they lasted 35+ years
TCL last as long as a email

TCL are Chinese government state-owned enterprises TCL has positioned itself to be a dominant player
worldwide, which indeed place it in the same conversation as tech behemoths Samsung, LG and Sony.

While many consumers were overjoyed by the fact that they could nab a 4K HDTV for $500 or $600, what wasn’t clear was how exactly TCL could stay financially afloat by offering such incredible deals.
TCL has received billions of dollars in government funds .

Last edited:

My2Cents

Nov 10, 2023
Visit site
If you ask me, the whole world is spiraling down mate... spiraling down into Dante's Inferno.
People worried by audio / video decisions while thousands are killed and displaced worldwide by the 'proxy' socioeconomic world war that is currently raging and which is ramping up daily.

Cricketbat70

Feb 2, 2023
Visit site
If you ask me, the whole world is spiraling down mate... spiraling down into Dante's Inferno.
People worried by audio / video decisions while thousands are killed and displaced worldwide by the 'proxy' socioeconomic world war that is currently raging and which is ramping up daily.
I won't disagree with you on that. The world is messed up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts