15m HDMI to HDMI required, suggestions please

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Looking for suggestions for a 15m HDMI to HDMI cable, to connect my Pana 46GT30 to my media cupboard, via the loft.

Is there a decent cable out there, or is Cat5/6 a better bet?

Look forward to your views

pete

piper1st

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
This might be quite pricey at £60 .... the Neet® White Line - 15m - HDMI to HDMI Cable

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neet%C2%AE-White-Line-High-Speed-Ethernet/dp/B002EA7TYY

This is a seriously fat cable ... its 24 awg!! I can't really recommend it yet as I bought the 10m version of this and have laid it under the floor as i am still mid-process of running all my AV cables at the momentm, but i have read great things and seems a sturdy cable.

I hope that helps.

Ross

piper1st

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
... i forgot to mention CAT5/6. 15m is right on the limit of what i've read to be the maximum distance to run HDMI cables. On my two 15m runs, i've carefully run a budget HDMI cable to each in the hope that it'll work ok, but i have also laid 5 runs of CAT6 cable to each as back up. CAT5/6 is really cheap these days, so don't be shy with it, go daft!!

A

Anonymous

[EDITED BY MODS and user banned for flagrant house rules breaches]

Soopafly49

May 8, 2010
Visit site
The Ivuna cable from Ukhdmi was recommende to me by another forum user. I got a 15 metre one for 43 pounds and i think it looks great, although I have not compared it to any other 15 HDMI cable.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts