14th of February special

yiannis550

Jul 14, 2007
Visit site
Where is the special issue that was supposed to be released on 14th of february? I checked on the day in ASDA and after a 2 days in Sainstbury's and then again many times in ASDA but I didn't see it. Wa sit only released in special stores?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Definitely on sale, so I guess it may have sold out, or just not been stocked in your local branches. Supermarkets are like that sometimes.

You could always subscribe so you don't miss a single WHFSV Ultimate Guide - click here to find out how...

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="JohnDuncan"]Yes it is, was browsing it yesterday - interesting pic of an RPM5 on top of a Rotel. Must try it.[/quote]

That's called photographer's artistic licence - bit like you don't listen to surround systems with all seven speakers lined up in front of you.

And before anyone asks, no you don't...

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]And before anyone asks, no you don't... [/quote]

Why not?
emotion-4.gif

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
If I tell you that my hifi system can produce nearly as good effect as dedicated surround sound system would you believe me?

Gwyndy

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Oh go on then Thaiman as it's you I'll believe you

Must get to Smiths at some point and pick up a copy of the guide, living in the wilds of Wales you don't find it in local newsagents, even when you place an order for it

And before anyone suggests that I subscribe - sorry Andrew. I did that for two years, never received a copy on time. always had to chase them. Eventually when they owed me six back issues they gave up and refunded my money. I had become so sick of trying to get them at that point that I'd even started cc'ing Clare the emails.

Moan over, normal transmission may now resume

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts