Your Song/Track of the Day

Page 195 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Joseph40

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
The story of this album, Trinity Sessions, is music recording legend. I still listen to it 30 years later and it brutalizes my emotions. It is the prototype for Alt-Country.

Joseph40

Nov 1, 2023
Visit site
Not many people who are familiar with the Little River Band. I love their music and have most of their albums.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpmEaf4bqE

Little River Band - Days On The Road (Live)​

Thanx man. I'm from Cananda as you could probably tell by my posts with bands like The Guess Who, April Wine lol. I like music from one end of the spectrum to the other even cheesy pop songs . As you indicated The "little River Band" are not well known but with songs like "Cool Change" I could listen to a hundred times and not get tired of . Speaking of old bands I saw "The Beach Boys" a couple of years ago and they still put on a great show. Man Mike Love gotta be in his 80's. In posting here I wanted share music you may or may not have heard of before music that I grew up listening to here in Canada. Anyway that's my short rant . lol

Reactions: camcroft

TRENDING THREADS